The annual Route 11 Yard Crawl is Saturday, Aug. 13. The sales begin in Stephens City and end in New Market. If you are selling along U.S. Route 11 or nearby side streets e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org about what you're selling and your location, and I'll add it to our Yard Crawl sales list below.
- We will be setting up on Route 11, directly across from Salem Church Rd. just south of Stephens City. Lots of teen girl clothes, dresses, girls 10 speed, computer, larger womans clothes, tv, incline table, twin bed frame, printers, etc....also we will have cold drinks for sale for a hot day....- Marny
- Stephens city commons sat. Selling brand new children's clothes and shoes. New and used adult clothing. Craft materials, books, candles also w many other great things. - Miki
- We are on a side street in Stephens City right off of Main St. (Comer Drive, near the High Point Restaurant). We'll have tons of baby clothes (boy and girl, newborn to 3T Gymboree, Children's Place, Old Navy, and Carters), baby items (swings, bassinet, car seat, bouncer, booster chair, etc.), lots of household items like dinnerware and kitchen items, decorative items, books, DVDs, TONS of toys and more! - Devin Stein
- Middletown is where you need to come!!! Across from the bank at the traffic light and right beside where the Potato Chip Factory use to be. We will have everything from baby clothes, to bowling balls!!! Crocks, many Collectibles (would make great gifts!!) Many childrens toys !!! Living room furniture !!! Curtains and the most Adorable Princess Castle Play House!!! So much there is no way to list it all. Come on by we don't want to take anything home !!!
- Sucre Sweets will be selling at the Wayside Inn Farmer's Market on Saturday. Fresh baked, made-from-scratch pies, cookies, and cupcakes. Free cookie samples available while supplies last. Select Watkins products available as well. - Maria Yoder
Strasburg Yard Crawl Sales
- I will be selling in Strasburg at the First Bank location. I have lots of things I acquired from auctions for my ebay business. I have depression glass, brass items, knick knacks, framed prints, linens and crochet items, flatware, glass of all kinds, some wooden items such as stools and a plank bottom chair, to mention a few. - Colleen
- Our family will be selling at the Yard Crawl this year!! We have two spots on Main St. in Strasburg. We will have clothes, toys, kids items and more! We will also be selling support bracelets ($1 each) in honor of my niece, Bentley!! Bentley received a heart transplant in March 2011 and is now 9 months old. All the $$ made from the Yard Crawl will go to help Bentley go to the 2011 Va Transplant Games and the LifeNet Collaborative where her mother will speak on the waiting process portion of transplant!!! Thank you all in advance!!! We hope to see everyone out and enjoying the Crawl! - Jessica Turner
Fisher's Hill area
- Hickory Smoked Pulled Pork and Chicken. I wlll be "smoking my butt off to prepare yours" at the old Valley Diner space. Come see me for the "tastiest meat in town." Just follow the smoke and the aroma. - Frank Zirkle
(Frank, shown in the photo at right, says there's plenty of parking there.)
- Foltz's BBQ Chicken will be sold during yard crawl on Saturday. Top of Fishe'rs Hill across from church. 8 a.m. 'til sold out. - Chandra Foltz
- We will be located in Mt. Jackson on Shenell Drive, selling kitchen items, toys, books, sewing machine and other miscellaneous items. Nothing over $20! - DeeAnn Diaczynsky
- We are on a side street in Stephens City right off of Main St. (Comer Drive, near the High Point Restaurant). We'll have tons of baby clothes (boy and girl, newborn to 3T Gymboree, Children's Place, Old Navy, and Carters), baby items (swings, bassinet, car seat, bouncer, booster chair, etc.), lots of household items like dinnerware and kitchen items, decorative items, books, DVDs, TONS of toys and more! - rsuslovich