FDA Food Safety Recall News
- Aurora Products, Inc. Expands Voluntary Product Recall to Include Certain Private Label Branded Walnut and Trail Mix Products Due to Possible Health Risk
- Silver Lake Cookie Company, Inc. Issues Allergy Alert On Undeclared Eggs In "Easter Egg Cookies"
- Best Foods Inc. Issues Alert on Undeclared Sulfites in Deer Brand Raisin Golden
- La Terra Fina Recalls Various Products Due to Supplier Recall of Organic Spinach
- Lindt USA Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Hazelnuts in Chocolate Covered Raisin and Chocolate Covered Almond Bags
- Superior Foods, Inc., of Watsonville, CA is recalling 8,475 Cases Of Simply Balanced 10-oz Frozen Organic Chopped Spinach Distributed Exclusively At Target Stores.
- Twin City Foods, Inc. Recalls Frozen Cadia Organic Cut Spinach, Meijer Organics Chopped Spinach, Wild Harvest Organic Cut Leaf Spinach, and Wegmans Organic Just Picked Spinach Because of Possible Health Risk
- Supervalu Inc. Issues Allergy Alert on Undeclared Peanuts in Product
- Giant Eagle Voluntarily Recalls Japanese Breaded Cod Fillets Due to an Undeclared Soy Allergen
- Giant Eagle Voluntarily Recalls Little Italy Paninis Due to an Undeclared Egg Allergen
Got A Tip?
If you know of a great deal or coupon matchup, share it with our readers! E-mail Linda Ash at firstname.lastname@example.org
Subscribe to the SVD Newsletter
Don't miss a money-saving tip from Sweet Valley Deals! We'll send the headlines to your e-mail box once a day - sign up here for this free service.